From Roland Zwaga <rol...@stackandheap.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Atlassian
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:32:20 GMT

> I think that link doesn't say much. Didn't Adobe screw it up with the PR
> team? ;)

Well, I thought the link was interesting in light off some of the comments
I heard on
one of the flexshow podcasts. I believe Michael Labriola (is that correct
Mike?) made  a
comment about how certain people at Adobe had made remarks about how some
people were making millions doing Flex projects while all Adobe could do
was charge 500
dollars for a box of Flashbuilder. Obviously I don't have the complete
picture but hearing
that and having personally experienced how LCDS was marketed and maintained
I can't help but think that there was a certain lack of focus or knowledge
somewhere.
And I'm not here to bash Adobe, I really wished they would have managed to
get more of
a foothold in the enterprise market, it might have prevented the PR
disaster which right now
is hurting a lot of us.
Hopefully Apache Flex will be able to put some of it right :)

cheers,
Roland