From Roland Zwaga <rol...@stackandheap.com>
Subject Re: Flex Charts: Will they improve?
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 08:15:50 GMT

> It seems though, that everyone I talk to say that Flex Charts suck. That
> they were made by people who didn't follow standards. Personally I love
> Flex Charts, although I'm not a big fan of having lots of "Wait for
> improved CSS support", "Should be CSS" etc. comments in my code:
>
> https://gist.github.com/1623621
> https://gist.github.com/1623625
> https://gist.github.com/1623628
>
> Does anybody know if this will change? Are there any new Flex charting
> libraries in the making?

I believe that the spirit of the Apache Flex project is to roll up your
sleeves and
create something yourself. :) Just build a prototype of what you think
ought to be
a correct implementation and see if there's interest in the community, if
its good
it'll get voted in and there's a fair chance other people will join in and
help the development
further.

cheers,

Roland