From Roland Zwaga <rol...@stackandheap.com>
Subject Re: [Automation] Could we lose automation for legal or business reasons?
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 09:51:19 GMT

> There's a time and place to constrain oneself to politeness. Adobe's
> continuing incompetent handling of Flex takes us outside of that. I fail to
> see how we can have constructive discussions about this topic until Adobe
> sort out all the "legal technicalities" that keep springing up at random
> and
> causing us so many potential problems.

I completely understand your frustrations, David. I think what people are
trying to say
is: Don't take it out on Alex. He's not the cause of these delays, he's
just as much a victim
of this as you and me are. I think Alex must be just as frustrated as you
are, as he has to
deal with the legal department's quircks. I wouldn't want to be in his
shoes.

cheers,

Roland