From Roland Zwaga <rol...@stackandheap.com>
Subject Re: Pushing Flex components thorough the GPU
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 16:38:56 GMT
On 24 January 2012 17:29, David Buhler <davidbuhler@gmail.com> wrote:

> I built a Flex website for the Federal government that was fully accessible
> (PCIP.gov). I did a demo for Adobe of the Accessibility capabilities. I'm
> glad to help with answering any accessibility questions.

Hey David,

thanks for chiming in :) As you read the proposed usage of Stage3D in, for
example, item renderers,
what would be the accessibility concerns, in your opinion?
>From what I would gather, the main things that ought to work would be to
tab through the controls,
and through list items, for example. That would already complicate things
since the Stage3D objects
should seamlessly fit into the tab order of the DisplayObjects.
I'm still not sure what exactly the accessibility limitations of Stage3D
are, but I'm guessing tab focus will
be one of them. So, not being able to tab/scroll through a List's itemslist
would already be deemed
unacceptable behavior. Am I right?

Roland