From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resource Allocation ( was: Flex logo contest )
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 00:35:50 GMT
On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 6:31 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> And since Spoon is a 3rd Party and not Apache Flex. There are rules for
> using Apache branding at such a conference.

Dave,

Thanks for the link. We'd talked to Bertrand prior to a lot of this coming
out and he said it was feasible as long as we played by the rules -
something we would definitely plan to do. We haven't started setting dates
or anything yet so there is still so much time before we get to that point,
but it is on the radar.

--
Jonathan Campos