From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Logo - final tweaks
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 14:18:49 GMT
On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 5:43 AM, Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <
t.maciag@fusecollective.com> wrote:

[Binding]

A. Naming convention/typography.

Prefer the bigger Flex and smaller Apache. I personally like the
typography, minor changes would be fine, but would prefer not to get a big
change.

> B. Color.

I would prefer not to have a big change. I like the blue colors. I could
see though a red, green, and the blue variation for badges and other
website integration.

I would REALLY prefer not to have an "apache" color scheme. Like including
the feather I think this is too heavy handed.

> C. Additional branding elements.
>
> 1. yup
> 2. exactly (looking at the logo I easily see a pulse effect, could be
> great for custom preloaders, etc.)
> 3. yup
> 4. looking forward to it
> 5. needed
>
> D. Apache Flex website.

If you all are willing to submit the time, I would greatly appreciate the
effort to work on the Flex page [1]. I think it would be great to help show
the professional nature of Flex, rather than just some odd project made by
a few college kids. Perception matters.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/flex/

--
Jonathan Campos