From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: So, what should we do first?
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 05:52:32 GMT
As someone that has worked with an Apache like project before I can say
that the sandbox approach is very very help and would prefer to keep it.

Branches are meant to go back into the trunk eventually, however the
sandbox may never go into the trunk and have various crazy changes.

It's been helpful to me before.