From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IRC Channel link on website?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 17:23:39 GMT
On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <
bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:

> We might actually want to rename that website page "communication
> channels" and over time include references to where the action is,
> stackoverflow tags, etc. but that's a distinct question.

I like this idea. I'm not a fan of IRC (and won't use it) but I want you
all to know that I support the community and if it is a way to give the
community a way to interact I'm all for it. Just as long as there are no
misconceptions about where "business" takes place.

--
Jonathan Campos