From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Logo contest round #2
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:34:30 GMT
On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Doug McCune <doug@dougmccune.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I did initially want to avoid that and I probably should have held my
> tongue. I only said something after people on list were asking for details
> about what people had against particular logos. So looking back I shouldn't
> have said anything and just simply kept my mouth shut.

I disagree. This is a mailing list and people should be allowed to have
their opinions. If this was an announcement from Apache Flex as an entity
then I could understand it being devoid of opinions and feelings. But we
are people, Apache Flex isn't. So we can state our opinions.

I'm surprised I haven't seen more lobbying for any specific logo.

--
Jonathan Campos