From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDIs - buttonMode=true
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 23:15:50 GMT
On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Fr├ęderic Cox <frederic@exuvis.com> wrote:

> +1 , this is to me the greatest surprise of Flex, can't understand the
> decision of buttonMode=false on a Button class :-)

Maybe Alex can shed some light on the reasoning. Before making changes we
should first assume "there is a reason this is created this way... why?"

It may be an oversite, it may be because of some other components that it
may effect or some performance change. I have no idea but it is a good
question to ask.

--
Jonathan Campos