From Jonathan Campos <>
Subject Tabnavigator (and future components)
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 23:19:52 GMT
I would personally like to challenge people to make components as
lightweight and simple as possible rather than include the kitchen sink. If
the component is well made and easy to add features like "closable tabs"
then I think you have a win. If you have everything, and the extra code,
then I would think you went to far and spoiled the components.

Though the sandbox is a great place to show off crazy and wonderful
extensions to components with wacky add ons.