From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Spoon Community Call Feb 2nd
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:47:38 GMT
Everyone,

Over the last few weeks we have enjoyed many interesting discussions
surrounding the new Flex logo, direction of the project, and wish lists
from various developers. Within these discussions there remains some
confusion of what Adobe is doing for the community or not doing for the
community based on their decided direction for Adobe as a company.

This confusion leads into the question, what is Spoon doing?

February 2nd the members of Spoon, its officers and Board members, would
like to invite everyone to an open call where Spoon will share their plans
for supporting the community, answering questions about our direction and
focus, along with laying out the current ecosystem and support structures
available to the community.

During this time we will be answering your questions along with opening up
our organization to the community.

In our ongoing commitment to the community we would like to also point out
the Flex/Flash User Group tour. Members of Spoon will be available to field
your questions at each stop of the tour as we help others join the Apache
community:
http://blogs.adobe.com/flex/2012/01/announcing-flex-user-group-2012-tour-north-america-dates.html

Feel free to ask questions and we will make sure they are all answered on
the 2nd. Between now and then we will be publishing our plans to our
website http://spoon.as along with collecting your questions.

Hope to see your there. Exact times to follow later on. We will be working
to hold two events on the 2nd to accommodate community members around the
Globe.

--
Jonathan Campos