From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What about Cairngorm 3?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:36:34 GMT
On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Omar Gonzalez <omarg.developer@gmail.com>wrote:

> And sorry, I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer or rude, but the polls are
> stupid. They don't tell us much of anything as not every Flex developer is
> currently on this list. Polls don't hold any more truth than someone just
> spouting out random percentages. Sorry but just my opinion, I never answer
> these polls, they're pointless.

While I wouldn't use the same tone as you I completely agree :)

I was also shocked to see discussion that Swiz was the most popular. In my
experience most projects are still Cairngorm2 and then Robotlegs, followed
then by PureMVC, etc etc. I've never seen anyone use Swiz.

I've completely for coding conventions within the Flex framework, beyond
that I think best practices and conventions should stay away from my code
and be determined by the team that is actively working on it.

--
Jonathan Campos