From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FLEX Logo Sketch
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 20:16:03 GMT
> just out of practical concerns - does it look good
> scaled down and in grayscale?

I really like the way it looks but I agree with peter.

I've always been taught that a good logo needs to be prepared to be scaled
up or down along with needing to be able to translate to a 2 color look.
I'm not talking monochrome but 2 color (black/white, 2 greys, etc) or
inverted if running on a dark background.

I worry that this design is too complicated for that.

Just my 2 cents.

--
Jonathan Campos