From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Logo Contest]
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 21:43:41 GMT
On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org
> wrote:

> I don't think any of this is needed. [1] states that the selected logo
> will have to be contributed according to the iCLA [2] which is
> standard for all contributions to the ASF.

Bertrand,

Do you feel that just asking them for more info isn't needed or any of the
due diligence. I would think it important to ensure that we don't pick a
logo that is built to fit specifically for one company. But if you don't
think that is needed I can easily put my efforts into other (spoony)
avenues.

--
Jonathan Campos