From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spoon Community Call Feb 2nd
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:19:20 GMT
On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Omar Gonzalez <omarg.developer@gmail.com>wrote:

> If you were in the process of setting up
> the same/similar infrastructure as Apache, and, we are now all at Apache,
> then, why can't all the "Spoon work" be done on this mailing list?

Similar but not the same. While Apache provides a wonderful home for a
project, mailing list, and structure for the two previously mentioned
functions. It's intent stops here. Spoon continues with the support that
the community needs that Adobe is no longer providing.

I'm not 100% sure what you're thinking on the matter, but on Feb 2nd we
aren't going to "release Flex 5" or anything like that. All coding
discussions are and will be part of this list and in the whiteboard. There
are many parts to a successful community that don't include code. Yes
Alex's development work is done here, so is ours. Nothing has impeded that.

--
Jonathan Campos