From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spoon Community Call Feb 2nd
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:26:24 GMT
On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Omar Gonzalez <omarg.developer@gmail.com>wrote:

> So a monthly couldn't be sent in December that said X changed therefore Y
> and Z are no longer possible, we are working on modifying X so it fits with
> new requirements A, B and C?

During December most of us were working to keep the Flex Summit as open as
possible to the community.

The best I can say now, again not to mess anything up, is wait till Feb 2nd.

We know that many people want to be involved on the coding and we've felt
that it is best to not bring in people - or even have those discussions -
until the code is public and available to the community. The timing of this
meeting also is planned to be in line with the Flex Tour and the code
release. Many things hinge on our ability to even effect the code and I
feel many people are waiting for that. If you are interested in getting
into writing let's talk, most people indicated in their initial
communication to us that they were interested in code and we've respected
those requests.

--
Jonathan Campos