From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Codename for the new version?
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 03:07:12 GMT
On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 9:03 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>wrote:

> Only people on the initial committers list are able to create and commit
> to the whiteboard section. I assume we would want to get suggestions from a
> wider range of people?

You could always work with a committer and push up your idea. Ultimately
the idea of a "codename" goes back to the idea of a "roadmap"; and this has
been discussed before on the list. Mainly rather than coming to a consensus
and discussing a roadmap people should start just coding and see who gets
interested and on whatever subject.

--
Jonathan Campos