From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: whiteboard
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 22:55:46 GMT
On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Peter Elst <peter.elst@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm just asking because with the username in the folder, the situation
> could arise that the code was originally put in the whiteboard by own
> committer but 99% of the code got contributed by somebody else.

In my case I wasn't worried about ownership. I guess that is what header
files are for:

author: person A
contributors: person B, C, and D

I was just worried about confusing up the folder structure. Once inside a
dev's whiteboard I wouldn't argue too much about a dev's organization.
Except the .* files. I would just think that people don't want to have
those in the repo either way.

--
Jonathan Campos