From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spoon Community Call Feb 2nd
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:44:18 GMT
On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Omar Gonzalez <omarg.developer@gmail.com>wrote:

> Second, you say "we've felt that it is best to not bring in people"... I
> thought this code is coming to Apache... and as such, why is it that Spoon
> is still deciding (or thinks it is deciding) who to bring in to code on the
> project?
>
> And lastly, you say "until the code is public and available to the
> community." ...What code? As far as I know the only code we have is in the
> whiteboard, and any code we're supposed to get Alex hasn't put in the
> Apache SVN.

Omar,

Please don't quote me out of context. As you can tell from my full comment
we haven't even been talking about what coding we will be doing. As such no
one has been left out of any code based discussions.We've been waiting,
like everyone else, for the Flex framework to be contributed. Right now
there is no code to contribute.

We've had experiments a while back with the Flex framework, these
experiments have been discussed in the presentations that you've been in.
But no code to show or contribute or do anything with.

--
Jonathan Campos