From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wish list for Apache Flex
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 17:06:01 GMT
On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Michael Schmalle <mike@teotigraphix.com>wrote:

> I agree to, something that would deprecate the;

It will probably be something I will focus on. So I can get ride of:

<State name="portrait" stateGroup="portraitGroup, phoneGroup"/>
<State name="landscape" stateGroup="landscapeGroup, phoneGroup"/>
<State name="portraitTablet" stateGroup="portraitGroup, tabletGroup"/>
<State name="landscapeTablet" stateGroup="landscapeGroup, tabletGroup"/>
. . .

And all the other code required to make that work.
--
Jonathan Campos