From Quentin Le Hénaff <lek...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex 3.x SDK?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 17:53:12 GMT
I totally agree, I do not understand why it would not be ; still some
innovating products are based on Flex 3 and not Flex 4 as the migration had
some drawbacks and is expensive.

Many projects have their own Flex base code, I've re-done many base
components  ; this is very important to share them all or so much work will
be wasted.