From Doug McCune <d...@dougmccune.com>
Subject LOGO - Doug McCune
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 18:58:51 GMT
Here's my final logo  submission:

Preview: http://dougmccune.com/flexlogo/apache_flex_logo_dmccune.jpg
Full source assets:
http://dougmccune.com/flexlogo/apache_flex_logo_dmccune.ai

BTW, added my name into the subject just to keep discussions about logos
easier to separate (rather than everything being under a single LOGO
thread). I don't know if the intention was to have everything under one
thread (for easier consolidation later), but if we're going to be giving
feedback I think that's a really confusing system (ie if we're commenting
on 10 different logos all in the same thread there's no way we're going to
be able to keep things straight).