From Doug McCune <d...@dougmccune.com>
Subject Re: jira task to decide on Apache Flex version number needed
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 20:37:23 GMT

> If we include bug
> fixes or new features then maybe not.

One of the reasons for people being optimistic about the move to Apache is
the opportunity for bugs that people couldn't get Adobe to fix to get
fixed. To show progress and momentum I'd urge you all to try to fix some
bugs and get releases out there that people can just drop in, so they'll
say "Finally, bug XYZ is fixed, thank god this moved to Apache, I see the
benefit...". If you force everyone to rewrite their apps using the new
packages throughout you're going to lose those people from your cause.