From Doug McCune <d...@dougmccune.com>
Subject Re: [LOGO] Robert Cesaric
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:52:41 GMT

> A general remark: why does nobody try a variation with non-capitalized
> type? flex instead of FLEX?

I've thought about this a bit and tried some variations, but in my mind an
all-lowercase "flex" usually feels very consumer, instead of enterprise.
Salesforce has been able to get away with all lowercase, while still
targeting enterprises, but I more often associate all lowercase typography
with stuff like flickr, facebook, etc, which to me doesn't scream
"enterprise".