From Doug McCune <d...@dougmccune.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Logo contest round #2
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 01:32:17 GMT

>  Some were worried about the fact that there wasn't a two-tone logo, which
> will have an effect on printing.  [Excuse me if I screwed up the specifics;
> design and printing isn't my thing].

I wouldn't think that would be a problem since this one would print fine as
a single color. That's even more versatile in terms of printing
possibilities than a two-tone version.

>  Some people saw an "F" that had fallen over
>  Some people saw a sinking ship.

These are also my problems with it, as well as an iceberg. I also don't
really see a good positive symbolic metaphor. The positive image I see is a
mountain range, but I'm not really convinced that's the right metaphor for
Flex, not that's it's bad, it just doesn't mean much to me.