From Doug McCune <d...@dougmccune.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] PPMC members to decide voting procedure
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 20:26:39 GMT

> We could just open up a uservoice for everyone

One thought though is that we don't really want the vote to just turn into
a popularity contest (ie the person with the most twitter followers/blog
readers will garner the most votes just because they can mobilize the most
friends). Not sure if that's really an issue we need to worry about, and
even if it is how to weigh that vs wanting to open the voting up to a wider
audience.