From Doug McCune <>
Subject Re: [LOGO] - Cosmeanu Costin -
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 18:38:13 GMT
I would hope we'd allow multiple submissions from the same person. The two
versions that Costin did are quite different, and I don't think they should
be combined into one for voting. For example, I happen to think one version
of his works good as a single color logo, while the other works well as a
multi-color logo.

I was also planning on submitting a second entry before the end of the
contest (which would be totally different and inappropriate to combine with
my other entry).

So can we have entries like Author Name #1 and Author Name #2?