From Doug McCune <d...@dougmccune.com>
Subject Re: Codename for the new version?
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 03:11:16 GMT

>  I suggest do a contest, as we are doing for the logo.

Please god no. That's either my reply to the thread or my suggestion for a
codename, read it however you like.

But seriously, we don't need another 500-message thread to discuss
codenames like we had for logos. I think a logo is something important that
needed a vote. A codename for a release, not so much. I'm fine with people
throwing ideas out there (although I'd argue the project is a long way from
a codename-worthy release), but I'd prefer the PPMC peeps to just pick
something (if anything at all) and be done with it instead of doing the
whole community voting process.