From Doug McCune <d...@dougmccune.com>
Subject Re: [LOGO] Nicolas Mendoza
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:56:51 GMT
I wouldn't worry about the direction of the "arrow", I think this logo
looks good as if, it implies both a Tetris-style building block, as well as
a lego-style composition of smaller components into a larger whole.
Secondarily it can be seen as a left-pointing arrow, but I don't think
that's the overriding message. And even so, I don't personally think a left
arrow have that much of a bad connotation. I wouldn't mess with it if I was
the creator.