From Cosma Colanicchia <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGi bundle Plugin registry system
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2012 14:24:09 GMT
>> On 1/20/12 9:29 AM, "Cosma Colanicchia" <cosmacol@gmail.com (mailto:cosmacol@gmail.com)>
wrote:

>> > I don't like very much the current implementation because, AFAIK, a
>> > module has to be a visual element on the stage..
>> >

>> That's not really true. ModuleLoader effectively requires that, but not
>> ModuleManager.
>>
>> --
>> Alex Harui

Nice, I wasn't aware of this feature, I'll look into it - thank you Alex.

It's been a while since the last time I tried experimenting with
modules and other SWF loading techniques, so I'm also glad to hear
that almost all of the problems have been solved using standard Flex
modules.

Cosma Colanicchia