From Cosma Colanicchia <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGi bundle Plugin registry system
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 11:49:18 GMT
Hello Michael,

thanks, this is very interesting - I am probably the user you were
referring to :)

I don't have the time to look into it now, but I'd like to know if the
base (plugin) framework can be used without the UI part, and how did
you manage runtime loading and unloading of plugins, and I will look
at your code as soon as I can.

One of my original issues with modular client applications was related
to remote aliases: currently, the built-in flash
serialization-deserialization system for objects exchanged with a
remote service (e.g. a Java/Spring service exposed by BlazeDS) are
based on a registry that is held by the SecurityDomain. This create a
lot of problems on modules unloading, conflicting versions of the same
class, and so on..

Cosma