From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [Binding] Logo - final tweaks
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 23:27:04 GMT

On Jan 27, 2012, at 9:52 AM, Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective wrote:

> Another thing that I didn't mention in my initial post.
> Next week we'll concentrate our efforts on finishing logo so we can used it (e.g. on
website)
> The rest of the materials will came later on and I'll try to push them forward as soon
as possible. At this point I can't guarantee that we'll make all of them because it depends
on our work load but we definitely try.

A small palette of colors for fills and text would enable others to create document and website
templates without having the color discussion multiple times.

As far as the current incubator site is concerned, I took that design from the one that came
out of the conversion of www.openoffice.org from Oracle to the Apache CMS. If anyone has questions
about it I will gladly answer.

Thanks for the cool logo design and congratulations!

The community should be very proud, 54 entries is incredible!

Regards,
Dave