From "Rogelio Castillo A." <f...@rogeliocastillo.com>
Subject Re: It's Friday, where's the source code?
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 00:00:18 GMT
That's very good news! I'm really looking forward to see the SDK in its new home.

Thanks for the update, Alex.

On 13/01/2012, at 8:52 PM, Alex Harui wrote:

> I am happy to announce that legal has finished its review of the framework source code.
 We are awaiting approvals from upper management.  Hopefully they are around and will approve
shortly and we can deliver the source code by end-of-day Monday.  I believe that in order
to preserve SVN history, we have to get Apache Infrastructure to grab a huge dump file from
us and import it into our SVN folders, so there might be additional delays.

> Next up, we are working on a review of the MXMLC compiler and related tools, then the
Mustella testing framework.