From Dany Dhondt <archeme...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [BLOG Post Proposal] Logo Contest Update
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 09:26:10 GMT
I think this is a perfect proposal. The discussion should be driven by the designer/company.

+1

-Dany

Op 27-jan.-2012, om 10:20 heeft Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective het volgende geschreven:

> I want to clarify something. I didn't create the logo, my company (Fuse Collective) did.
I'm Manager/Developer and I only submitted it to the contest. To be precise Adrian Knopik
(Rarr) made the logo (he's creative partner).

> I think we're perfectly capable of making final tweaks to the logo and making additional
elements to create more complete branding.
> I could create new topic like "[DISCUSS] Logo - final tweaks" and put there some info
about how we see this process moving forward and what kind of input we want form community.