From Tink <f...@tink.ws >
Subject Re: JIRA instance is finally up and running!
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:09:58 GMT
On 17 Jan 2012, at 10:03, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

>> On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM, Peter Elst <peter.elst@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> ... I'm confused, I didn't create an account and my Apache login
>>> credentials
>>> just worked on JIRA....
>>
> ASF infra confirms that JIRA uses distinct accounts - you probably
> created one earlier.
>
> Others need to create an account at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX
>
> -Bertrand

"Anyone is free to find issues. You must register and login if you
want to create, comment, vote, orwatch issues. Only developers can
edit, prioritize, schedule and resolve issues."

How do we get developer status after creating a new account Bertrand,
is that something you can setup for us?

My username is 'tinklondon'.

cheers

Tink