From Frédéric Thomas <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: State of the Project
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 13:33:58 GMT
David,

Originally, the plan was to make a first Apache release for testing
purposes, not for production, with or without changes/bugfixes, right ?

Then, apart from the fact that one can do w/o RSLs and Automation, at the
moment, we are still waiting for Mustella, I do not think we can release
anything without a test framework , right ?

Then, let's do some 4.7.0 alpha or  pre-releases to test our tools and
Apache infrastructures to check if everything can operate properly, wasn't
it the original goal ?

Frédéric Thomas