From Frédéric Thomas <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: And with svn commit: r1234192...
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2012 10:24:52 GMT
-----Message d'origine-----
From: Alex Harui

> At minimum, we want other folks to see if they can follow the instructions
and build an app from this code, just to make sure we didn't screw something
up.  You will also see what got cleared legally (automation isn't in there)
so you can get a better sense of what will be changeable in the short term.

Hi,

- I successfully built the sdk as indicated, using the build_framework.xml,
I wonder if it's normal that few *_rb.swc in locales was not generated
(playerglobal_rb.swc, osmf_rb.swc, mx_rb.swc, textlayout_rb.swc) ?

(I have successfully been able to run the build.xml for the
playerglobal_rb.swc but not the others).

- I've seen in the readme.txt 'The following framework files have not yet
been approved by legal for donation to the ASF' then I'm not worried about
automation.

Frédéric Thomas