From Web DoubleFx <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: BlazeDS
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 06:01:04 GMT

While conceptually, I think that BlazeDS would fit within a project outside ApacheFlex, in
a practical way, until not having much commiters, etc ..., it should have its place in ApacheFlex
until there is enough community interest and we stand ready to make a full project of it,
the risk, otherwise, is not to have the upper hand on it.
It is widely used at entreprise level, especially with spring-flex, and even more than that,
the big companies would like to have an commercial enterprise support on it, since Adobe decided
to stop offering it for two years now if I remember well, today, only Farata Systems provides
a such support if I'm still up to date,  maybe it would be appropriate that they be part of
this discussion.
Frédéric Thomas