From Web DoubleFx <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: OSGi bundle Plugin registry system
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 17:39:49 GMT

I used to build multi-modules applications using parsley, I won't describe here what each
module stands  for but shortly, my shell loads my main module which loads my modular workspaces,
I can even split my workspaces in components, I've librayries, one of them serves interfaces,
an other one domain objects, etc.., because I use parsley, all the instanciation process is
DI, the communication is also managed thru parsley.
I mean, I can do the same thing than Gavity does without all xml files it requires for example.
Then, maybe I missed something you can explained to me, what is the point here ?
Frédéric Thomas