From Jun Heider <...@realeyes.com>
Subject Re: Logo Contest information
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 17:59:11 GMT

On Jan 9, 2012, at 10:18 AM, Michael Schmalle wrote:

> Honestly I have had no experience with that so I am guessing it's a consolidation facility?
>
> Can you just explain a tad, I'm naive. :)

You create a feedback forum. In our case it would be "Apache Flex Logo - Community Voting".
Then the people that want to submit their logos would create an "idea" where they provide
the link.  Once the idea is up each person that goes to the site will have 3 votes to us against
the ideas.

The only drawback I see is that you can't upload images to display directly in the uservoice
forum.

Here's an example of what I had set up for Spoon right before the Flex Summit:http://openspoon.uservoice.com/forums/142644-future-of-flex-questions-for-adobe