From "Rogelio Castillo A." <f...@rogeliocastillo.com>
Subject Re: unsubscribe mail address fails
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 18:45:06 GMT
Hey, no problem, I know it gets difficult to follow the list with the current activity. I just
wanted to express my concern about it, I know when JIRA is up, contributing will be much easier
and organised.

Cheers

On 10/01/2012, at 3:37 PM, Douglas Arthur wrote:

> [...]
can't be forgotten about. Sorry for your issue, it's tough enough to keep up with this highly
active list right now. I have 35 emails within just an hour, which is great to see, just hard
to keep up with.