From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: my suggestions
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 18:10:24 GMT
Some of this has already been done...

SWF File Format Specification v10 ( open specification )
http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/swf/pdf/swf_file_format_spec_v10.pdf

Tamarin Project ( ActionScript Virtual Machine source )
http://www-archive.mozilla.org/projects/tamarin/

IMO - Adobe is doing quite a bit to give us 'bigger, stronger, and faster' webs with Flash
_and_ HTML5. The 'bumps in the road' we are feeling have more to do with fragmentation in
standards brought on by the plethora of browser providers.

Why can't we all just get along?

--
Rick Winscot