From Arnoud Bos <arn...@artim-interactive.nl>
Subject Re: Pushing Flex components thorough the GPU
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:40:03 GMT

> On 1/24/12 8:02 AM, "Arnoud Bos" <arnoud@artim-interactive.nl> wrote:
>
>> So if Alex could ask Thibault if he can fix accessibility stuff for
>> Stage3D (and then Starling) we're all set!  ;-)
> Believe me, folks are asking...

Haha, It was meant in a funny way as you're the most prominent adobe employee here.
But I know you're busy enough with legal stuff first. Thnx for that by the way! I Can imagine

it's not always easy with all those developers very eager to get everything right now on one
side
and legal on the other side taking more time than expected.

But I did however asked Thibault myself too on his blog.  An extra voice can't do any harm
:-)

> --
> Alex Harui
> Flex SDK Team