From FRANKLIN GARZON <fgarzo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Paralell Programing & multi-thread
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2012 17:06:42 GMT

In this case, what we will enable by code to consume multi-threads? how we will manage multi-threads
like: Thread PersonPayment= new Thread(new ParameterizedThreadStart(PersonaPayment_Work));
Also, you know if Adobe will be enable the paralell programing? or any mecanism to work with
other extentions for flex to do this?

Franklin Garzón

Regional Team Leader

MCTS - MCITP  Microsoft SQLServer 2005

*Si el hombre dejara de aprender entonces dejaría de existir*

094496862 / 593-022234585

 > Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 01:49:28 +0900
> From: mh@leichtgewicht.at
> To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Paralell Programing & multi-thread
>
> Hello Franklin,
>
> that is not something Flex can do anything about. This is a flash player
> issue which is still maintained by Adobe! However: Adobe already demoed
> (awesome) multi-threading support for Flash Player. It should be
> included in one of the next flash player versions.
>
> yours
> Martin
>

> On 23/01/2012 01:44, FRANKLIN GARZON wrote:
> > Hi everybody, for long time we want to use all benefits of actual hardware advantages
such as coredual and hyperT architect, now I put in the comunity the proposal to enable this
architecture in the next release of apache flex SDK.