From FRANKLIN GARZON <fgarzo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Flex incubation on Apache as Opensource
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2012 19:17:01 GMT

I suggest, keep AVM in Adobe until Apache delivery their first version, so we can see the
potential of Flex community and contributors to build ApacheFlex.So me question is: who has
the ability to enable more OS for mobile apps? Apache or Adobe? (windows phone is grown to
quickly, we need into that OS too, what community think?)

Franklin Garzón

Regional Development Manager

MCTS - MCITP  Microsoft SQLServer 2005

*Si el hombre dejara de aprender entonces dejaría de existir*

094496862 / 593-022234585