From FRANKLIN GARZON <fgarzo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Paralell Programing & multi-thread
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2012 17:28:03 GMT

Thanks, I know about that post, we will pending about any change if will be exist about this,
thanks alot.

Franklin Garzón

Regional Development Manager

MCITP  Microsoft SQLServer

*Si el hombre dejara de aprender entonces dejaría de existir*

094496862

 > Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 02:16:04 +0900
> From: mh@leichtgewicht.at
> To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Paralell Programing & multi-thread
>
> Hello Frankling,
>
> the API will be designed by the Adobe stuff and I guess we will know
> about the details when its released. There were barely clear
> announcements for Player releases by Adobe in the past and also no
> concrete commitments about the time schedule. Its done when its done. As
> far as I know there are no new language features added that would
> require a changes within the Flex system. Which means you would just
> need to update the  playerglobal.swc once its out together with the new
> player and then access whatever API will be provided.
>
> Just stay patient! Thibault Imbert (http://www.bytearray.org/) usually
> posts about all updates of the Flash Player and has provides quite some
> insight.
>
> yours
> Martin.
>
> On 23/01/2012 02:06, FRANKLIN GARZON wrote:
> > In this case, what we will enable by code to consume multi-threads? how we will
manage multi-threads like: Thread PersonPayment= new Thread(new ParameterizedThreadStart(PersonaPayment_Work));
Also, you know if Adobe will be enable the paralell programing? or any mecanism to work with
other extentions for flex to do this?

> > Franklin Garzón
> >
> > Regional Team Leader
> >
> > MCTS - MCITP  Microsoft SQLServer 2005
> >

> > *Si el hombre dejara de aprender entonces dejaría de existir*
> >
> > 094496862 / 593-022234585
> >

> >   >  Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 01:49:28 +0900
> >> From: mh@leichtgewicht.at
> >> To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
> >> Subject: Re: Paralell Programing&  multi-thread
> >>
> >> Hello Franklin,
> >>
> >> that is not something Flex can do anything about. This is a flash player
> >> issue which is still maintained by Adobe! However: Adobe already demoed
> >> (awesome) multi-threading support for Flash Player. It should be
> >> included in one of the next flash player versions.
> >>
> >> yours
> >> Martin

advantages such as coredual and hyperT architect, now I put in the comunity the proposal to
enable this architecture in the next release of apache flex SDK.