From FRANKLIN GARZON <fgarzo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Apache Flex suggestion - dumping SWF support in favor of HTML5 - listen to Steve
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2012 21:32:59 GMT

I suggest focus in the version 4.7, full critical bugs fixes and beyond this version, after
HTML5 will be great if we can stay in more mobile operative systems. Y see flash lite for
simbian for example, why nor extend more the powerfull of Flex? After maybe Adobe will give
us a tool to convert into html5 (if this will happend).

Franklin Garzón

Regional Development Manager

MCITP  Microsoft SQLServer

*Si el hombre dejara de aprender entonces dejaría de existir*

094496862