From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] blog post
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:28:13 GMT
The deuce you say! Hmm... for consideration of those in authority. I humbly submit the following
request.

"Could we get something (like below) going on the new interwebs pages for PPMC / initial committers?"

        )\_/(
        'o.o'
      =(_ _)=

[ picture of said ]

Joe P. Smith
a.k.a. 'J.P. Hammer'

Avatars are nice... but it sure would be nice to be able to put names to faces.

--
Rick Winscot