From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGi bundle Plugin registry system
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 21:16:53 GMT
Mike

I think there is _huge_ value in your bundle project... I've worked a lot with Parsley and
have to say that in some circumstances IoC can exacerbate problems with class loading in Flash.
Having a mechanism to manage runtime assets is a natural next step (IMO) in the whole module
/ marshal plan saga.

--
Rick Winscot